All photography provided by Jared Chambers
Since 2008, Brian Yang has been acquiring chess tournament directing skills and strives to provide the best possible experience for his players.
-To provide the best possible chess tournament environment.
-To train future tournament directors in US Chess rules and help with certification requirements.
-To provide chess players the ability to improve their game, whether it be private or group lessons or competitive rated chess tournaments.
What Brian Yang has Achieved
- Became a US Chess Club TD in March 2008
- Became a US Chess Local TD in July 2010
- Became a US Chess Senior TD in February 2014
- Became a US Chess Associate National TD in September 2014
- Became a US Chess National TD in April 2015
- Became a FIDE Arbiter in September 2016
- Chief TD of the 2016 US Open
- Chief TD of KSCA Scholastic State chess tournaments
- has TD many big tournaments including, Supernationals V and VI, World Open, North American Open, National Open, and many Continental Chess Association tournaments.